Skip to content
Page load link
What do the Coaches Strive Toward?
Our LCC Coaching Staff are Volunteers who donate their time and talent to advance the mission of the Club. Each coach pledges to:
- Treat each paddler with respect and dignity
- Provide paddlers with advance notice of program requirements, practice schedule and crew selection criteria
- Make crew decisions based on fair and equitable standards
- Be available to explain decisions or answer questions
- Foster an environment of open communication with the paddlers
- Mediate conflicts between paddlers that affect the success of the paddling program
- Be prepared to seek help from the Division Coach or Head Coach.
- Abide by the Division Coach and/or Head Coach’s decisions.
- Utilize a positive coaching style that fosters teamwork and promotes the values and mission of Lanikai Canoe Club.
Share this Post! Choose Your Platform!