What do the Coaches Strive Toward?
Our LCC Coaching Staff are Volunteers who donate their time and talent to advance the mission of the Club. Each coach pledges to:
- Treat each paddler with respect and dignity
- Provide paddlers with advance notice of program requirements, practice schedule and crew selection criteria
- Make crew decisions based on fair and equitable standards
- Be available to explain decisions or answer questions
- Foster an environment of open communication with the paddlers
- Mediate conflicts between paddlers that affect the success of the paddling program
- Be prepared to seek help from the Division Coach or Head Coach.
- Abide by the Division Coach and/or Head Coach’s decisions.
- Utilize a positive coaching style that fosters teamwork and promotes the values and mission of Lanikai Canoe Club.
Share this Post! Choose Your Platform!