What is the LCC Member Code of Conduct?
- Treat all fellow members and the general community with respect, honesty, fairness and aloha
- Demonstrate Respect for:
- self, other members, competitors and the club family
- coaches, officers and board members of the club
- the environment – especially the ocean
- the sport and culture of canoe paddling
- club equipment and property
- Attend scheduled practices and notify coach when not able to participate in practices
- Volunteer for, participate in and support club activities, events, races and committees
- Strive to achieve personal best both physically and mentally and support others in this effort
- Refrain from all negative behaviors such as violence, physical or verbal abuse. Understand that such behavior is grounds for not making crew, being suspended or expelled from the club.
- Ensure you place the best interests of the club and crew before your own personal aspirations.
Share this Post! Choose Your Platform!